theMeat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Not the biggest store or selection but the cleanest tanks and livestock anywhere.
The owner def knows his stuff and keeps up and experiments with all the newest ideas. Which in turn helps us as a community.
Stores that get their fish from the same place, same shipment, don't look half as good after a week,
They won't sell you something without being honest about it's condition, and they'r glad to hold things for you with minimal deposit.
Great store. Wish it was bigger and remain as good

Last edited:

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Not the biggest store or selection but the cleanest tanks and livestock anywhere.
The owner def knows his stuff and keeps up and experiments with all the newest ideas. Which in turn helps us as a community.
Stores that get their fish from the same place, same shipment, don't look half as good after a week,
They won't sell you something without being honest about it's condition, and they'r glad to hold things for you with minimal deposit.
Great store. Wish it was bigger and remain as good

I dont agree at all.
Been there 3x always saying to myself ,Its a bad day for them, guess all 3x wasnt ,and i wont go back..IMO of course

ecvernon

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
170   0   0
Ive been there few times since September. Its a good LFS. I dont really care for their coral but their fish sections is great. They are honest and often volunteered to tell me if a fish has started to eat, or has not eaten, or has just come in. The seem to care about fish health and discouraged me from buying fish that they have not seen eat. I had a QT setup at home so i decided to purchase anyway.

They also took back two fish i bought and returned what I paid after it started to bully my other fish. The also gave a friend of mine store credit for two fish he needed to re-home. I still go every once in a while to get Frozen food and other stuff. Its definitely worth a visit

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: