Attachments

• Resized_20170113_151755.jpg
    Resized_20170113_151755.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 154

Fishinizer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 50%
1   1   0
Gave the place a try bought a sail fin and a diamond goby, the staff woman was getting electrocuted from the diamond gobby system via live wire, still needing the fish I was persuaded into buying the fish ,which died before making it in my tank. The sailfin is ick infested and the lack of lights over their tanks prevented me from seeing this , probaly why he was priced lower than the next tank . Now I have a tank full of sick fish and lost my 2 year old gold rim who was huge !!! Highly unprofessional shouldn?t have such exotic fish in movement if they are unhealthy ........ sadly just another place with poor stock maybe this was a fluke but shouldn?t happen with high end saltwater fish priced that highly(65$) ..... Def not a high end store you can trust .... going threw the quarantine process now ... they do not qt and pressure you into purchases They know would go south otherwise , I?ll take the trek to a store that knows what their doing ;( and treats you like family ...

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: