Rating - 98.1%
155   3   0
I wanna start a thread that we can use in case of emergency's. By this i mean if something is going on with your tank and need some help like storing your corals fellow reefers that have space available can help you out with corals and possibly fish there choice on that since there are so many things out there and not everyone has qt tanks, i dont . I hope we dont have to use this one day but good to know that if something happens you have friends nearby. I thought of this about 2 weeks ago when a friend of mine came home to find that there was a fire in the basement of his building and no power for a few days. He came home to find his water ice cold a few fish dead on the floor and corals closed he almost gave up on the hobbie. I am Glad to say that he brought everything over like at 1 in the morning and we were able to save all his stuff both corals and fish. I run a big sump with only a skimmer in the middle with lights down there so it was easy for me to put his corals in my sump and on my sand bed so i thought we need a thread for this a in case of emergency threads lol. So i am from the bronx fordham road area if anyone ever needs me to help them and i can i will no money or frags needed just a thank you.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: