jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
After 3 years my snail population is down to nothing. I usually get a snail mix only for a 120g tank. I can't believe how much the price has gone up, especially for trochus snails which are my favorite. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
100% not aquarium depot. Thats a company with such a bad reputation theyve had to change their name several times. Ive never heard of a positive review of that site, only many many negative ones

Nandez13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
246   0   0
After 3 years my snail population is down to nothing. I usually get a snail mix only for a 120g tank. I can't believe how much the price has gone up, especially for trochus snails which are my favorite. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

I'm surprised you had any snails with the amount of wrasses you have. How's the tank been Rich? Haven't seen an update in a while

ourcoralreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
100% not aquarium depot. Thats a company with such a bad reputation theyve had to change their name several times. Ive never heard of a positive review of that site, only many many negative ones

I agree
i have had so many problems with them the only thing they are good for is amphipods
One problem I have had backorders that weren't refunded they push you off then they lie and say i disputed just a bunch of scammers

Liveaquaria always treat me nice they even throw in a couple extra sometimes very professional and if you have a problem they reship on them if your starting a crew go to their build your own part and that's heavily discounted

jackson6745

SPS KILLER
Rating - 99%
201   2   0
I was looking at reef cleaners but they're expensive for trochus, which is the best snail IMO. I'll try calling a few places I guess.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: