Reef Reaper

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
It is amazing on the numbers of times that potential buyers shows interest in the items that you have for sale and completely flakes out. They give you their word (plus their phone number or emails) and then disappears. It would be nice if they can let you know that they have changed their minds. That is just common courtesy. What is wrong with people these days and you know who you are. I am glad they are more good people on Manhattan Reefs that do the right thing then the people with no manners! It would nice if only serious buyers contact you,

Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
It is amazing on the numbers of times that potential buyers shows interest in the items that you have for sale and completely flakes out. They give you their word (plus their phone number or emails) and then disappears. It would be nice if they can let you know that they have changed their minds. That is just common courtesy. What is wrong with people these days and you know who you are. I am glad they are more good people on Manhattan Reefs that do the right thing then the people with no manners! It would nice if only serious buyers contact you,

Totally agree with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nandez13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
246   0   0
It happens all the time. I've been flaked on when giving away free frag packs. Sometimes, by people that are very active on this site

I try not to worry about it too much because that's just how some people are. I do keep a mental list of people that I will never respond to when I'm selling or giving something away

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: