Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Photo Gallery Chat Reef Database Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2017, 02:17 PM
Reefer Ratings: (3 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Juano908 is online now View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Red Sea Coral Coloration ABC&D

I'm thinking about to start using Red Sea Coral Coloration program but I dose the diy 2 parts for Alk and Cal.

I'd like to find out if the dosing amount is the same or different, being the dosing instructions is based on using the Red Sea brand Alk and Cal. products.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-16-2017, 02:24 PM
Reefer Ratings: (6 (100%)
Friends: (1)
delv is offline View My Gallery Send a Private Message
I do similar and started with 2ml a day. I'd start low and move up until you don't see improvement/get algae or cyano problems.
Old 02-16-2017, 02:32 PM
Reefer Ratings: (3 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Juano908 is online now View My Gallery Send a Private Message
Quote:
Originally Posted by delv View Post
I do similar and started with 2ml a day. I'd start low and move up until you don't see improvement/get algae or cyano problems.

Good to know, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk