Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone
i am a new reefer. This is my second attempt at saltwater and first attempt at Reefing. I started using my old canister filter. Combined with no experience I killed every fish I bought. Well with some sound advice from Chris from Ocean Gallery I am up a month now and going strong. New sump, skimmer, led +t5 light and 50 pounds more rock have me looking good.

Anyway. I have 5 small pieces of coral so far and they seem to be doing well. I love the hobby now that I seem to be doing better at it. Anyone around Princes Bay.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you guys trade coral or sell coral. Not sure if going to the store is the only option. Could use some help. Not sure what to buy or how much to spend. Or even the best place to put it in the tank. I have been going to ocean gallery in Plainfield on rt 22.

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
... I am up a month now and going strong. New sump, skimmer, led +t5 light and 50 pounds more rock have me looking good.

Anyway. I have 5 small pieces of coral so far and they seem to be doing well...

Do you guys trade coral or sell coral...
Not sure what to buy or how much to spend...

'1 month up' is nice start, but no reason to add more coral...patience is a key to success in this hobby.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
picture of tank

2017-03-18 12.59.07.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: