Rating - 100%
391   0   0
So I was selected as a Neptune NSI to take part of the beta testing for the new ATK auto top off.

The great part about this is you can run it standalone or connect to your Apex.

For beta testing I was selected in the standalone team.

Out of the box the unit is and seems very well built. I set it up in all of 5 minutes. Definitely plug and play.

In a way I am glad I was the standalone team as it gives some more time to get my upgrade moved over. At that time I will connect it to my apex.

The pmup that comes with it seems solid. I am using it to push up about 6 feet, but they say it can easily top off on the next floor.

I also purchased an additional optical sensor to use on my RO barrel and a leak detector module that I will use once I plug it into the apex.

From what I can see and the brief time I am using it, I would highly recommend it.

I will get some pics up and will also document it in my upgrade thread.

Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I have had the opposite experience. I had some issues remoted in and fixed everything.

I upgraded to the 2016 and am very pleased so far. The switch over was not that easy had to reprogram a lot but overall still glad I made the move.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: