Clam

trinimaddness

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey reefers,
I haven't posted anything in a while so I decided to post pictures of my clam. I cant find pictures of how small it was when I got it but it was pretty much the size of the purple clam in the picture. I watched the video with the huge clam being knifed to death and that made me love my clam even more.

If you have a nice size clam lets see it :thrash:

Attachments

reefs4life

Rating - 98.9%
174   2   0
Hey man it's good to see you on the forum. As soon as I'm done with school we need to meet up, it's been a while.

Here's my giant squamosa, I would say she's about 9-10". Waiting for my little derasa to grow as big as yours

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Jazeel55

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
The big one about a year and a half the other 4 going on a year. The blue maxima I got it at 3/4 in now it?s close to 3 in Looking to add a squamosa to the garden just haven?t seen any for sale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jazeel55

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
My recommend is stable parameters and good lighting. Also you need to keep cal and all level good it need cal to grow. Lighting is very important. I don

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
So what's the appeal of these clams? sure the colors are great, but to me it seems that big is not always better, since they do take up a lot of space. Once it does grow to a foot, then what? time for sushi? LOL