Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
So there is a few things I wanna achieve. I have 3 sensors...I want OS1 to be an alarm and to shut off Return pump so it does not run dry and send an email just in case ATO pump fails and stops filling the sump...OS2 to be Sump fill as needed by the ATO and OS3 to shut off ATO if OS2 fails and also send alarm/email. I also want a delay on OS2 once it completes the fill but dont want it to come on right away if sump gets a little low so basically I dont want it cycling frequently.

ATOPump:
Fallback OFF
If OS2 OPEN Then ON
If OS3 CLOSED Then OFF
Min Time 030:00 Then OFF

ReturnPump:
If OS1 OPEN Then OFF

Email:
If OS1 OPEN Then ON
If OS3 CLOSED Then ON

Not sure if these statements are correct.

Please help

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

solracju

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Looks good just add a defer 002:00 then on and min time 055:00 then off to email. That way an optical sensor needs to been in that state for 2 minutes before an alarm is sent. The min tim will send you that alarm every 55 minutes so it's not blowing up your phone / email. If you have any other questions just PM me.

Frank@Wall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
113   0   0
Looks good just add a defer 002:00 then on and min time 055:00 then off to email. That way an optical sensor needs to been in that state for 2 minutes before an alarm is sent. The min tim will send you that alarm every 55 minutes so it's not blowing up your phone / email. If you have any other questions just PM me.
Great...thanks for the tip.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: