rsinanan415

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Thanks!! Got the last bag at advanced marine aquatics, Andrew was cool enough to hold the bag for me until I was able to get there in time after work right before they closed! Great store

Dnyceli

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Fritz hands down he been the most stable salt I have used. I use too use Red Sea Coral Pro , but parameters were higher than I liked. Switched too Instant Ocean and it left lots of residue in my mixing container and equipment that made more work. Switched too Kent and parameters were never stable. Tried HW from Bulk Reef Supply and loved it because it mixed super fast and was super clean and parameters were spot on, but was too expensive long term. Finally found my one and only salt now. Fritz and will never use anything else. Parameters spot on every time. Mixes in 15 minutes crystal clear and instant polyp extension from my corals. Also found the best price @ Advanced Marine Aquatics. Also became my favorite LFS. Check them out.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: