thejayreefer

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, so I have two frostbite clowns in my tank, but I do not have an anemone. I was wondering if my clowns will ever host any of the euphyllia coral I have in tank? I also have a pretty big toadstool and goniopora that they can possibly host as well...

From your experience, is it a 50/50 chance? or just give them more time and eventually they will host something....

Attachments

• tank1.jpg
    tank1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 144
  • tank2.jpg
    tank2.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 146
  • tank3.jpg
    tank3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 148
  • tank4.jpg
    tank4.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 146

rich

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
how long have you had it. My clown hosts my zoa garden and not my euphelias or bta

nice tank btw

Last edited:

rich

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
It took my clowns several months to host the zoa garden. The zoas (colonial anemones) don't seem to mind at all but I bought my bubble tip anemome in order to try to get my clown to host it. I think if I ever have time I will catch my anemone and clowns and put them in my sump to see if they will host in a smaller space

elbiejo176

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
They will host pretty much anything they want. Give them some time my frostbites started off hosting my power heads. After some time I replaced that powerhead with a tyree leather and they now host the tyree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: