redwhiteandink

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello everyone just alittle backround I have an ocellaris clownfish i bought 2 years ago that was about .5 inch now its over 2 inches and keeps killing anything i put into the tank including several other clownfish over the last 2 years and a six line wrasse.

Currently i have a 20 gallon IM peninsula that i upgraded to from the nuvo 16 thinking it would stop the agression what else can i do to just have 2 clownfish pair up

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
get rid of that guy and buy a pair of clowns together. Most likely adding another clown since it is his/her environment chance of survival is very slim. Take him out and do over.

oh207

Advanced Reefer
Apex Freak
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
That's a lot of fatalities for 1 fish. That would seriously pissed me off.
I would have flushed him a long time ago...apparently all pipes leads to the ocean...eventually.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
If you do keep him then it is a must to re do the aquascape and either introduce the new clown slowly or catch the killer and put him in a holding tank inside the tank while the other clown acclimates as others have stated. if not get rid of that *******

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: