Rating - 0%
0   0   0
His mouth is really big and there stringy stuff coming out. My fish eat that string stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_0379.jpg
    IMG_0379.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0381.jpg
    IMG_0381.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 136

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Sadly it sure looks like it. Usually one of the worst signs is when the foot begins to detach from the rock which yours is already doing.

If you post some of the specs to your tank we may be able to figure out why this may have happened and how to prevent it if you are looking to get another one.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay so I have a reef tank which I am in charge of at my high school. I went to Reefapalooza yesterday and bought this anemone. I had to make a temporary tank setup at home but my heater malfunctioned and got pretty warm. My torches and hammers are recovering but my nem deflated and stayed like that. I had just put the nem in my reef tank at school tank and it's foot had just began to attach on to the rock.
Salinity: 1.025
Temp: 82
Cal: 500
Mag: 1380
Alk: 8dkh
Ph: 8.3
Ammonia: 0
Nitrite: 0
Nitrate: 10

Last edited:

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
It looks like its in pretty bad shape for being only a few days old. Did it look that bleached when you got it? At first sight I figured this has been in your tank for a while under inadequate lighting which would give it that appearance.

rich

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
what happened to it. I would give you a small rbta but i cant get it out of the rock work. have been trying for weeks.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: