Okay so I have a reef tank which I am in charge of at my high school. I went to Reefapalooza yesterday and bought this anemone. I had to make a temporary tank setup at home but my heater malfunctioned and got pretty warm. My torches and hammers are recovering but my nem deflated and stayed like that. I had just put the nem in my reef tank at school tank and it's foot had just began to attach on to the rock.
It looks like its in pretty bad shape for being only a few days old. Did it look that bleached when you got it? At first sight I figured this has been in your tank for a while under inadequate lighting which would give it that appearance.