da2145r

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hi everyone so my reef is mainly lps some softies and sps like monti caps, birdsnest, stylo and digitatas. I wanna try an acro any suggestions on great starter acropora that won't make me hate my self for killing them lol I dose my tank and keep it at alk 8 Calc 430. I'm open to all suggestions and thanks in advance looking to place on top right it's high flow there with intense light thinking great for an acro also open to other suggestions to place there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
94d9efc99babd4ba9cd3309c16215d65.jpg

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Id say try a tricolor valida. They are pretty hardy for an acro from my experience and they're pretty common the the hobby so you should be able to get a small piece from a hobbyist for $10-20.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Id say any of these are nice pieces to start with and pretty fairly priced. Red Planet, Pink Lemonade, Tricolor Valida, and Strawberry Shortcake

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_0149.jpg
    IMG_0149.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 88

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
What kind of leds are those? Also that tank looks very clean how long has it been up?

Good point, didn't even think about that. It does look way too clean. May need to hold off on the acros.

As for those lights if I'm not mistaken they are one of the reedbreeder lights. Not the photon series, but the other one they have I think the less are in clusters in the other light like this one.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: