Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently have 2 tanks, one 29 and one AIO 8gal tank. I no longer have time or money to take care of my tanks and as a result they have suffered greatly because of that. I'm also planning on moving into an apartment in a few months, which means these tanks can't come with me.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to take them off my hands. Everything included.

29 Gallon has:
2 Clown Fish
1 Melenarus Wrasse
1 Lawnmower Blenny
Live rock covered with Zoa heads and Green mushrooms
two Acan colonies
1 Green duncan
Miscellaneous hermits and snails
It's only using a HOB filter, no sump.
Green Machine UV Sterilizer
Reefbreeders LED light
Comes with a stand
Unfortunately, due to lack of care this tank currently has a bad Green Hair algae problem that I can't put in the time or money to get rid of.

8 Gal has:
1 dwarf coral banded shrimp
6 trochus snails
Misc Hermits
no stand
This tank is a little bit better. There is a small crack in the back of the filter housing, but can easily be fixed with reef safe glue. There's a tiny green bubble algae problem forming, but nothing bad yet. There's also a few bristle worms in this tank.

If no one is interested, Can anyone tell me the best way to go about getting rid of everything? My local fish stores will take donations, but how to I transport everything? Will they also accept rock that's covered in algae?

I feel so bad for these poor critters, it's breaking my heart that I'm putting them through all of this. Someone please help :/

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry everyone, I'm new to this whole forum thing. I'm currently looking for $600 or best offer for everything. This also includes a 5 stage RODI unit that I forgot to list, along with ALL of my chemicals/testing kits/other various items.

Mods - could you please move this to the correct thread? I apologize for posting it in the wrong spot.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: