bonomo53

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Decided to take a quick feeding video of my tank today. I think i have a wrasse addiction and need help. Is anyone else on MR have a Wrasse addiction?
Make sure you watch in 4k.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg7_IaQjmBI
Currently in the tank
-Flame
-Lineatus
-Rhomboid
-8 Line Flasher
-Magma
-Pintail Flasher
-Scotts
-Blue Dot Leopard
-Meleagris leopard
-Bipartitus leopard
-Radiant
-Mystery

Last edited:

MIKE NY

Two Decade Club
Rating - 100%
204   0   0
Nice collection Joe!...I was an Anthias addict for many years, but in recent years I'm into wrasses too...I'm surprised that the Mystery is behaving itself in that group and the Magma with the Flame. Even in my tank I didn't want to take a chance with a Magma with my Flame.

bonomo53

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Nice collection Joe!...I was an Anthias addict for many years, but in recent years I'm into wrasses too...I'm surprised that the Mystery is behaving itself in that group and the Magma with the Flame. Even in my tank I didn't want to take a chance with a Magma with my Flame.

Thanks Mike. The Mystery was very tiny when i got him and has been fine until recently. Now that he is a little bigger he goes after the smaller fish when first introduced but eventually leaves them alone. The Magma and flame shockingly don't even pay any attention to each other. Right now the only real aggression i'm seeing is the radiant is starting to chase some of the fairy's around. He is also getting a little too big and may need to be re-homed soon.

rich

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
nice. how did you quarantine them. I seem to kill them with copper so was thinking of tank transfer and just observe

bonomo53

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
151   0   0
Looks good Joe

Thanks Andy.. I blame most of this addiction on you.

Very nice!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you

nice. how did you quarantine them. I seem to kill them with copper so was thinking of tank transfer and just observe

I do not quarantine wrasse for that very reason. I do use a acclimation box when introducing. Making sure they are swimming and eating before getting released into the tank.

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
love the tank and the fish are gorgeous.. This maybe a stupid question but do you have a cleanup crew? Do they last? lol some wrasses are known for pecking at snails and hermits/shrimp

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: