Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey Everyone, recently purchased my girlfriend a gift. Was a fluvial sea evo 2.0 tank. Was kinda of an impulse buy but at the same time it wasn't lol. We purchased a tank that was already 100% set up for a few months. It was housing live rock, sand, corals generous amount Imo. 2 clown fish (stubby clowns which the gf fell in love with). I figured it was a good purchase, cost $400 for everything. Tank was new, mainly soft corals in there but also some lps corals. The tank has been running smoothly, the only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have a filter sock lol I guess just because Im too used to it. All in all its going great, now my aunt is interested in getting a nano tank...she and I both have experience with saltwater tanks so she isn't a newbie. Im just trying to research some great all in one tanks for her. Preferably she just wants to focus on a pair of clown fish with anemone so doesn't have to be anything great.

I personally like the Innovative Marine Fusion brands, whats everyone else opinions? Also does anyone else own fluvial sea evo 2 tank?

So basically looking for ideas on all in one tanks best suited

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: