aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
I just posted a review on a vendor's post. It was an honest review where I traveled 2 hours back and forth and left with nothing because there were no prices available.

How will vendors correct their issues if all of our reviews are removed. This does not make any sense and should not be MR policy.

b-ridge

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 87.8%
79   11   0
@reefiness-I like your suggestion. I see other forums have a forum where you can speak on vendors as well as fellow reefers. But then the vendors will get mad and then not wanna pay there yearly dues and then no more Manhattan reefs

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
@reefiness-I like your suggestion. I see other forums have a forum where you can speak on vendors as well as fellow reefers. But then the vendors will get mad and then not wanna pay there yearly dues and then no more Manhattan reefs

But if enough negative reviews are out there for a vendor to get angry enough to leave then do we really want a vendor like that in our community? Most of the vendors I've dealt with in the area I know would have an overwhelming number of positive reviews. And they would also promptly try to fix any issues that may have come up.

Vendors should value the feedback from their customers good or bad.

Jamesmost

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've been to some local shop, where they text a pic of the coral u r interested in to owner, who then puts a price on it,,,, total B.S.

Need a vendor review forum, vendors get enough business from us that is should make them more responsible to want to stay...

techhnyne

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 80%
8   2   0
But if enough negative reviews are out there for a vendor to get angry enough to leave then do we really want a vendor like that in our community? Most of the vendors I've dealt with in the area I know would have an overwhelming number of positive reviews. And they would also promptly try to fix any issues that may have come up.

Vendors should value the feedback from their customers good or bad.
I agree with you.
There should be a policy where a vendor cant be able to remove a review about them good of bad. Unless of coarse the post is hostile or really out of line. But us as community members and customers should be able to know what kind of business etiquette other people are getting and hopefully can help a customer with their decision on who we give out money to or not.

Vendors might pay a membership price to do business here, but we are the community members they are paying access to vend to and without us they wouldnt be here :P

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I went to a shop in Queens with no pricing except for their frag tanks with colored rods for different pricing. I also found it completely frustrating and have not returned. Not to mention the owner gave me a hard time with accepting their Yelp coupon.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

aaron23

!THE ULTIMATE REEFER!
Rating - 98.3%
234   4   0
With reefer ratings anyone can retaliate and leave you negative feedback just for leaving them one so that?s not a complete solution thanks Ming!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: