Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hey Everyone, looking for a place selling jugs of RO water and Premixed Saltwater. My gf has a 13 gallon nano tank, and for her its easier or more convent just to buy 5 gallon jugs of saltwater and 5 gallon jug of ro water for top offs. Usually each last a month so for her its worth the cost. However we got our water when we went to Absolutely Fish in NJ, which is an incredibly awesome store in my opinion. However such a far drive to just get water lol. Does anyone have any stores in mind? Like trusted stores? I have a pet store right next to my job that sells RO water and Premix saltwater but I don't really trust the staff too much..so I don't trust there water. Unless I purchase a TDS meter but rather just drive to a trusted store.

Thanks Appreciate it!

Pazzoman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I asked them, but they told me they weren't selling there made water only Nutri seawater. Unless I miss understood.. I'm basically looking for a store that is selling there ro water plain, and there ro water mixed with salt. A lot cheaper than nutriseawater..

Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
I asked them, but they told me they weren't selling there made water only Nutri seawater. Unless I miss understood.. I'm basically looking for a store that is selling there ro water plain, and there ro water mixed with salt. A lot cheaper than nutriseawater..

You definitely misunderstood or asked the wrong question. The Reef Shoppe sells RODI water, but you need to bring your own container.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: