reefjunkie167

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was evicted last week b/c my landlord decided he wants his son to live in my apt. So he he cave me 2 weeks too move and find a new apt in NYC (practically impossible) I ended up getting a overpriced one bedroom apt. During the move I asked my ladlord for an extra week so I can transfer my tank safely during a warmer day as he refused. I was forced to move my tank and the next day my tank crashed and died. I have a 90gallon with a 40g Sump. The tank ran health for several years and things where growing amazingly and I was giving out frags for free. And now I have nothing not a fish or even one coral. My tank was cycled out and is running healthy ... IMG_0220.jpgIMG_0221.jpgIMG_0222.jpg
24c11538f8c653b59e088b0fc00598de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Panonhas

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
If you would like a Hollywood stunner I have a huge one. That is basically the only thing that I would be able to give you. I could just break off a small piece for me and you could take the rest if you want. Would have to pick it up though and bring a rectangular bin because it pretty big.

Thanks sorry I don?t really have other stuff.

Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Eviction dont happen in 2 weeks. Even if the landlord property owner wants u out is not that simple. Even if u been a non payment tenants. Ask me how i know!!
If he ask u and u accept it then he beat the system. Unless he went thru the proper methods for an eviction in which case wil take longer then 2 weeks.

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
You could have lived 4 at least a year it would have cost him more he has to go court so do u also has has 2 pay court fees a lawyer if he wanted 2 and the Marshall sorry 2 say he got u

Reef lover24

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
the eviction process does not happen within two weeks. In fact it can actually take quite sometime so I am not sure on how he threatened you or how he got you but you should not have left. Sucks you had to go through that but before starting up the tank again maybe find somewhere more affordable so you can enjoy the hobby. He pulled a quick one on you.

reefjunkie167

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Eviction dont happen in 2 weeks. Even if the landlord property owner wants u out is not that simple. Even if u been a non payment tenants. Ask me how i know!!
If he ask u and u accept it then he beat the system. Unless he went thru the proper methods for an eviction in which case wil take longer then 2 weeks.

Hey you are right but basically long story short I come from a secluded community where everyone knows everyone he had people calling me harassing me and threatening me and out of respect to my former friend his son who has done a lot for me I moved out respectfully.

reefjunkie167

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You could have lived 4 at least a year it would have cost him more he has to go court so do u also has has 2 pay court fees a lawyer if he wanted 2 and the Marshall sorry 2 say he got u

Yes he did get me it's a long story I commented bellow on what happened with him and why I had no choice but to leave. And at the same time it feels a lot better not to wake up every morning depressed and stressed from all the problemS.

reefjunkie167

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you would like a Hollywood stunner I have a huge one. That is basically the only thing that I would be able to give you. I could just break off a small piece for me and you could take the rest if you want. Would have to pick it up though and bring a rectangular bin because it pretty big.

Thanks sorry I don?t really have other stuff.

Thank you so much! I will stay I touch can you shoot me a text? 3477204971

reefjunkie167

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry to hear that. I can offer some stuff as well.

Please give you tank a few weeks to settle in before adding anything to your tank. No point in adding things now to have them die, you will almost certainly have a cycle.

Yes great advice I certainly will.. I will be making a 30g weekly water change as well

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: