Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Has anyone bought corals using the pieces of the ocean websites auction?

Just wondering what it's about and if they were satisfied with it.

Feel free to reply with a pm if your more comfortable with that then posting your opinion publicially.

Thanks

meherbas

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
i?ve used the site for auctions and an most definitely satisfied, i got what i payed for no complaints. though it?s located in SI i would recommend just getting it shipped unless you have business or frequently go to SI( i thinks the toll is 12-15$ while shipping is 20$)

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
tried to deal with them once ,FORGET IT, WEIRD ]
And i don't deal with people who sell out of a basement
id rather support a REAL STORE

Actually a lot more than someone selling out of their basement. Basically an internet business working out of a warehouse type setting.

30751880631_88110c1fbb_z.jpg

Jazeel55

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I have bought from his auction and I won. Only problem. Was he mislabel the coral. And when I asked about it he totally ignored me. Prices are ok not much better then retail if you factor in the $17 toll I personally won't be a regular customer.

Uprising Rage

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
i have been watching these auctions the last few weeks, lots of nice stuff. I would really love to pick them up and see this awesome operation. great to hear only good things about POTO

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
"id rather support a REAL STORE" <<<<<< hahahahaha

I've been to a bunch of "Real Store" trying to sell their crap .. give me a break

POTO has quality stuff - Keep up the great job Kenny

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I too follow all the auctions. Honestly what is holding me up from purchasing is coordinating being home to accept the delivery.

Good selection of stuff and yes it's true that the prices are seldom any better than retail. But, there's a lot of stuff that you don't really find in any of the local stores anyway. And $20 delivery to ny/nj isn't so bad, especially if you divide that up over a couple frags.

Where he operates out of is no concern of mine. As long as he delivers on what he says he will do, so be it.

Well Kenny if you read this, keep the auctions going and best of luck with the business. Seems like you got a pretty good fan base.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: