Petvit61

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew how to program my alarms on my Apex Classic such that they would not trigger if the ATK has been on in the past ten minutes? They keep triggering because the ATK drops some cold water (inconsequential to my water volume - but near my probes- which cannot be moved). My current alarm codes read as the following:

Set off

if temp > 82.0 then on

if tmp < 75.0 then on

if pH >8.50 then on

if pH <7.70 then on

If error ATK then On

If Swx4_2 closed then On

Defer 005:00 then On

Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
195   0   0
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew how to program my alarms on my Apex Classic such that they would not trigger if the ATK has been on in the past ten minutes? They keep triggering because the ATK drops some cold water (inconsequential to my water volume - but near my probes- which cannot be moved). My current alarm codes read as the following:

Set off

if temp > 82.0 then on

if tmp < 75.0 then on

if pH >8.50 then on

if pH <7.70 then on

If error ATK then On

If Swx4_2 closed then On

Defer 005:00 then On

Thank you!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk
Try the apex forums they will know if you can't find it on here

fritz

OG of this here reef game
Rating - 95.9%
47   2   0
Just set the low temp alarm off or to something really low. If you have an Apex you probably check it all the time. I assume your home heat never drops that low plus with pumps and lights your tank isn?t likely to get that cold.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: