Jose.hern621

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello all,

I love Zoas, but don?t have a crazy stock list, but I wanna start adding some high end pieces. What are some of the high end zoas out there? And what would pricing be? Pics would be great if you can add some.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IBernE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ill follow this post because I love zoas and im curious as well, but some I keep hearing about are bowzers and hallucination. Truly how "high end" they are im not sure. Around 40-50 per polyp maybe more im not sure.

Jose.hern621

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ill follow this post because I love zoas and im curious as well, but some I keep hearing about are bowzers and hallucination. Truly how "high end" they are im not sure. Around 40-50 per polyp maybe more im not sure.

I have a frag of the hallucinations, speckled Kraks, got them for about $100 each with one polyp. Other than that I have some Rastas, bob marleys, Utter Chaos, red hornets, and a few others that i can?t remember names of.

IBernE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I had never heard of the speckled Kraks. I just googled them they?re very nice. I don?t think they?re ?high end? because I didn?t pay much for them but right now Halle Berry?s are my favorite from the ones I have. They?re so nice but I never hear anyone talk about them. I have sunny D, blondies,, yellow brick road, utter chaos, organism paly, Rasta, mandarin orange :)

Jose.hern621

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I had never heard of the speckled Kraks. I just googled them they?re very nice. I don?t think they?re ?high end? because I didn?t pay much for them but right now Halle Berry?s are my favorite from the ones I have. They?re so nice but I never hear anyone talk about them. I have sunny D, blondies,, yellow brick road, utter chaos, organism paly, Rasta, mandarin orange :)

I had the sunny d?s, Halle berry, blondies...but I had a crash a while ago and lost most of my coral, luckily no fish...

NYfishies

Active Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
High end is typically because they do not live long and eventually melt for no apparent reason.

I have had everything from Stratospheres, Speckaled Krak, Krak Gods, Asskraks, Hallucinations, Bowsers, Wowsers, Latin Lovers, Pink Diamonds to Koala Eyes. So much money down the drain. I loved them all as each was just as beautiful as the next.

I highly suggest you take care when buying any of these. I do not know can keep them alive, but its rare!

Jose.hern621

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
High end is typically because they do not live long and eventually melt for no apparent reason.

I have had everything from Stratospheres, Speckaled Krak, Krak Gods, Asskraks, Hallucinations, Bowsers, Wowsers, Latin Lovers, Pink Diamonds to Koala Eyes. So much money down the drain. I loved them all as each was just as beautiful as the next.

I highly suggest you take care when buying any of these. I do not know can keep them alive, but its rare!

I have heard of them ?melting?. Anyone have a pic of a colony?

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Look for the ones that have been around for a long time starting to contemplate setting up Sm tank to get back with the z/p
In my list are the fairly priced
Sunny d can?t beat them
My clemtine
Utter chaos
Everlasting gobstopper
Candy apples

These have been around for yrs

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: