Rating - 100%
97   0   0
I?ve been using the Kno3 from greenleafaquariums for over a year now. I mix 40grams of the powder with 1000ml of RO and have it set on a dosing pump. Approx 10-15ml per day of the solution with my system. Every system is different so start slow with only a few ml per day and test. Make small adjustments each week.

Yes ppl have used the stump remover before it does contain Kno3 but what else? Who knows no point in taking a chance on a mystery concoction.

Jay

Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I?ve been using the Kno3 from greenleafaquariums for over a year now. I mix 40grams of the powder with 1000ml of RO and have it set on a dosing pump. Approx 10-15ml per day of the solution with my system. Every system is different so start slow with only a few ml per day and test. Make small adjustments each week.

Yes ppl have used the stump remover before it does contain Kno3 but what else? Who knows no point in taking a chance on a mystery concoction.

Jay

i started about 6 months back with the same format. Works well and thanks for the advise.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: