Status
Not open for further replies.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
I think you'll confusing racist with prejudice. It would seem he's prejudice. Then again in a heated conversation one might sound a little of both and they're not

Rookie2reef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
247   0   0
no when I get heated I don't say racist slurs just to get to you,fighting words maybe but not racist, obviously his true colors came out in a arguement. Just cause someone is nice to you when they deal with you doesn't mean they not racist. Obviously he wanted you to buy whatever he was selling. if this was the case maybe you guys should have seen conversation that was posted which was erased so your just seeing what people are saying on thread, if it was you I'm pretty sure you would 've been offended too, I'm not saying Alex is an Angel neither don't even know him, just seen the conversation when he posted it and so did others before moderators took it down

Last edited:

BKreefbaby

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I think debating over what?s racist or not is a whole other topic. Like I said I couldn?t read the FB fight. He?s sold me some expensive fish for the low low and he?s been nothing but nice and accommodating to me every time I dealt with him. So would I do business with him if he has something I want for the low?! of course I would, it?s business never personal, unless he makes it personal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: