evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
Since ive been away for 1.5years. Im new again. It looks like a lot of guys from over 1.5 years ago may no longer be as active or leaving.

I was wondering new favorite LFS near bergen county NJ. Not a great store but a store, reef encounters, recently closed.

Are black ice clowns still around or the spartan clowns that someone on the forums use to breed?

Brando or thrity6 still around?

Thanks!
Mike

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Welcome back..not much to pick from with lfs around here....reef encounters wasnt all that great anyway. Tanks were atrocious, their supplies were limited and rarely had anything in stock that I needed. I stopped going there because I would never walk out with what I went there for on the first place. The help left a lot to be desired too...going to a specialty aquarium store and expecting better advice than what the kid in petco will give you..what a concept.

Ordering online if I need supplies now...if I need something quick I'll go over to absolutely fish.

Anyway..if u need anything feel free to pm me.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: