jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
ok so i built my stand for my 120 i was told the specs were 48 1/4 x 24 1/4 so i built the stand according to those specs but something told me 2 chk online form the manufacture and they have the specs at 48 3/8 x24 3/8 so do i build another stand or can i get away with this 1

XclusiveReef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
ok so i built my stand for my 120 i was told the specs were 48 1/4 x 24 1/4 so i built the stand according to those specs but something told me 2 chk online form the manufacture and they have the specs at 48 3/8 x24 3/8 so do i build another stand or can i get away with this 1
I had the same issue with a SCA tank and I ran along the back of the stand a 1 X 4 and I extended the top of the stand. You are talking very small size but if you want to do it right, extend the top to make sure the whole tank will be on the flat surface. Yes what you have will work but if you want peace of mind just go to home depot and nail down that 1x4 horizontal along the back and you will be good to go.

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I have no plywood on i decided 2 put a double brace in the middle of the rather than a full piece of plywood but I guess I?ll just Buy plywood now 2 fix the problem thnks 4 da help guys

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: