ourcoralreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Just venting a bit

I ordered pukani rock for my new tank build one of my orders of pukani i got a really big boulder and a couple of smaller pieces i put it aside for a couple of months until i got my tank i started working on my tank and i got to that piece of rock and i see its solid not at all like pukani it has somewhat of the look but i broke off a chunk and it?s solid it?s really really heavy not at all like my other pukani pieces im really upset because i was counting on that rock now i have to redesign or buy more

I saw some other people also had this problem with brs pukani YouTube and other posts on forums wish i would have seen that before and check my rock

(I did contact brs they said
?Unfortunately, due to the duration of the purchase, you can return the rock but you would have to pay for shipping along with the refund going to BRS points (store credit) upon arrival.?

I don?t blame them it is a couple of months ago im just upset that they sent it to me like that to begin with)

i won?t be shipping it back this rock weighs a ton

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: