Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
They are having clams (that I buy live and freeze) Mysis and LRS food. They get this every day but I switch the clams for live worms every other day or so.
I don't remember how old the copperband is but he was as big as a nickel or quarter when I got him maybe 5 or 6 years ago. The fireclown is about 26 and I forget when I got the mandarin but he was also years ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKAgDhaLwYU&feature=youtu.be

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
If you notice, especially in the beginning those "flimsy" pieces of food he likes the best is clam. I freeze it and shave off tissue thin pieces of it. He can, and does eat large pieces of it because I cut it so thin. You can't do that with a fresh clam but it is easy with a big, frozen clam. The rest of the food, mostly LRS food he also loves but some of the pieces are a little to big and while he is chewing, he seems to get mad because the other fish are eating the rest of the food. He is a big hog. :rolleyes:

Paul B

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Reef Lover, I am still here. They moved the move back yet another few weeks.

Andy, I don't remember when or where I got that copperband. I don't think it was from you guys unless you remember me getting it. It could have been 6 or 7 years ago. Maybe longer my memory is like mashed potatoes. :rolleyes:
Those anthius I got from you and although they are different species, they look like they want to mate with each other as they hang out together all the time.
Remember that little red perchlet, very cool . That black leopard wrasse you can have. When I move I will have to catch it or use a hook like the last wrasse I removed.
You can also see the possum wrasse there I think I got that from you

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: