reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
So I've become a regular customer of this guy at printed3d.parts and he reached out to me letting me know about a new product he is going to be releasing soon offering to let me in at presale but I literally had just purchased the ATK so I didnt need it.

I found a video he made for it on his site which you can see here.
https://printed3d.parts/soss-coming-soon/

Knowing this guy i sure the price will be great!

From my understanding it basically allows you to turn an apex breakout box into something more like an FMM because it allows you to use optical sensors. Only down side would be not having a port to connect a PMUP into but im sure anyone can use a regular plug pump and control the pump with these optical switches. Would definitely save a lot of money over the price of an ATK with anyone wanting an Apex tied ATO system or any other Apex tied uses for optical sensors.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I think I may have just convinced the guy to make it available in various colors as it was only supposed to be available as shown with a black back and clear front to allow leds to shine through. I suggested putting holes in the front cover to let the led light shine through which would allow non transparent colors to be used.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: