Johnp2289

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All. New here from central NJ. I just started my first salt tank and am in search of a decent LED light to grow some coral/anemone. Right now I have live rock, snails, hermits, 2 clowns and a royal gramma in the tank. Can anyone recommend a light that has worked well for them? My tank is small, 20 gallons and is a bow front. Thank you!!

John
e7d8df9fc838e3974cfe458509308cfb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Waleedwale1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
294   0   0
Ok I'll look into them, thanks!!

Another thing with the Par38?s though is that a strong gooseneck lamp is needed to screw the bulb into, often they are sold with the bulb because the bulb is pretty heavy, so regular lamps might droop with the weight of the bulb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnp2289

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another thing with the Par38?s though is that a strong gooseneck lamp is needed to screw the bulb into, often they are sold with the bulb because the bulb is pretty heavy, so regular lamps might droop with the weight of the bulb

Ok I appreciate the info, thanks very much

Johnp2289

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I picked up this light, lets see how good it is. Thanks for the help!

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01M0PF72P

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: