Jazeel55

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Savagerican326 in Staten Island sells defective tank he sold me a tank that leaks after giving me his word that the tank was solid. I guess a man words means nothing. Just be careful wen deal with that dude he?s a villain. I reach out to him and all I got was silence he?s a true scum bag.

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
If was the Doorman guy , i mean same person , yes i got 2 tanks from him , never problems , i sale back to him same Acrylic 220 Gal. i got from him , to me was a gentlemen , deliver my 220 Gal from his house to Manhattan in same deal.
Years ago i drain 75 Gal. tank sale it , then in few days the guy complain , tank leak ?!
Sometime delivers may cause some issues , in special for large tanks.
To be honest NOT sure who was wrong in your case, but that my story.

Jazeel55

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Yeah but when I contacted him his silence was his guilt. He know he was selling a defective tank. If it was an honest mistake he would have at least responded. Say what can I do to help in any way instead he just ignored me. Bad business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vio

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.9%
271   3   0
Yeah but when I contacted him his silence was his guilt. He know he was selling a defective tank. If it was an honest mistake he would have at least responded. Say what can I do to help in any way instead he just ignored me. Bad business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What can i said ?! .........sucks, i fell sorry for situation like that.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
With all honesty if I sold a tank that i know didn't leak and u claim it leaks after u take possession of it..id offer my apologies, but I wouldn't offer any kind of refund or compensation. The seller has no idea what it was subjected to after it leaves.

Reseal it and hope for the best.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: