piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Each year always has something special at RAP. I can not believe the first RAP was back in 2015. Share your experience tells what you got. I have to say I got plenty of free stuff this year. Very excited to hear RAP will be back next year on June 22-23 2019. So tells if you got any nice candy or what you liked most.

krak256

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
97   0   0
What free stuff did you guys get?

I definitely bought more frags then I would but after a while it seemed like most vendors were carrying the same frags. I was hoping there would be more coral & food vendor variety.

Rating - 100%
71   0   0
Got a lot of free food from reef nutrition sample packs from rods. DD gave me some rowa phos also. Hanna had a nice little discount so I got the copper and DKH checker tropic Marin also gave me a free balling system to try as they say the fauna Marin Version im using is not true balling.

Did not grab to much frags as the tank is just starting to settle got back a wicked berry acro from LRO lost the frag I had a few weeks back liked it so I got it back got two others from a nice elder lady just liked how they looked plus she did not know the names as her husband was not there

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
283b741de5f4fe34704203c757d8041c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: