Store with Best Customer Service

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I?ve seen threads with complaints and/or compliments, but not really any overall view of how the different stores compare. I have had a terrible customer service experience with Marine Depot, and I?m trying to decide where to direct my spending going forward. I?d used Marine Depot several times just because they have a pretty broad selection, and when there are no problems you can?t really judge the customer service.

Now that I?ve had a problem, I know I don?t want to use Marine Depot anymore. So what are your thoughts / votes for the online aquarium supply store with the BEST customer service ??

Thanks!

pecan2phat

Professional Commuter
Rating - 100%
85   0   0
I normally use BRS, they have replaced damaged items without much fuss but then I've also gravitated towards all the other sites including MD since BRS does not carry all the items we need in this hobby.
I won't use thatpetplace.com any longer since I had an issue with them over a decade ago.

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I had just the opposite situation, order a couple of times from BRS and they sent me the wrong item and wouldn't replace things, gave me BS answers to the point I would never order from them ever again. I order plenty from ThatPetPlace and never really had an issue, including some live fish, plus since they're close by the stuff will arrive the next day with ground shipping. Order for DRF&S and their customer service is very good, replaced things or gave credit without any issues, though it seems to take a while from them to ship your order, unless you pay to have it shipped faster.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: