piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I see that Aquatic Experience will be at same place where Reef A Palooza in NJ. Here is a link
http://aquaticexperience.org
Nice to see more shows like this in NJ-NY area. Does anybody know that the sponsors at the show going to be like RAP. Meaning are they just showing the products and not selling products good. Definitely Less vendors selling coral and fish. Nice floor plan. But hate to go there and just see same products but unable to buy stuff. Simple because LFS just don't carry a good variety of supplies these days. They do say special Market pricing on products. Just wanted to know if anybody went to this show. I believe it started in Chicago .

Last edited:
Rating - 97.4%
74   2   0
The larger manufacturers rarely, if ever sell product direct to attendees as it undercuts their wholesale accounts which is where their business actually is. Smaller companies, local retailers etc. should be selling direct.

The nice and unique thing about this show is that it is combined Freshwater and saltwater. It is definitely not a frag fest. I have never attended, but I've been told that it is a great, well run, fun show.

dorry54

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just to name a few Neptune Kessil and Ecotech products will all be available at the show

If everyone wants to see more shows in the area succeed attendance is the most important part.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There is a raffle on each day of the show (Fri, Sat, and Sun).

Additionally, all raffle proceeds get distributed to the Coral Restoration Foundation, Pets in the Classroom, and the Marine Ornamental Defense Fund - which puts the money directly back into supporting the aquatic hobby!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: