K

kyri

What's a good place to buy a tank and stand in the nyc area?

I'm looking to buy an all glass 40 gal breeder with their solid pine stand.

-kyri

S

smy168

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Set a "day trip" out to Just Phish in Penn. and you'll get the best deals on Tanks and a pretty good selection. Bring a Van (lots of good cheap stuff)

BrianH

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If your willing to travel outside the city, I would check Rainbow Aquarium on Rt. 23 in Wayne NJ. They have the best prices in north Jersey.

Brian

C

Crakeur2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Petland delivers for like $20 but you can offer one of the salespeople $10 and they will usually walk it over for you, if you aren't too far away.

However, their tanks are usually filthy. If they deliver off the truck (pay the $20) it might be a cleaner tank. I picked up my 20 gallon and had to clean out hair, dead bugs and other nasty crap from the tank and stand.

4angel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought my 40Brd. at Petland. they had the better price than Petco. I searched for the closest Petland and cabed it over. (I also had someone with me to help.) I have the tank sitting on a credenza. However I have seen the pine stands for less than $150. at The Pets Warehouse on L.I. I dont know what P.L. is asking for them.

C

Crakeur2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
26 gallon bow with stand - under $200. tanks are relatively cheap. it's the gear and the livestock that suck the money from your atm.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: