Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I think I have finally reached the point where I may have to get out of the hobby for a while. Have had a lot of major expenses the past few years and yesterday both of my lights were unplugged and when they were plugged back in they refused to power up. (Pharos LED - A.K.A. Fathom LED lights) So, rather than dig out my old Metal Halide fixture which was pretty crappy AND drew too much power to run in my place I may just have to shut down until I have a chance to bounce back a bit.

Anyway... Will be sleeping on this one.

For giggles- anyone here good at testing LED lights? Maybe it is the drivers or maybe something on the boards? I dunno. But first the remote controller died (which holds the memory AND lets you program the thing) and now this...

Alfredo De La Fe

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I am at the point where if I can't do something right I would rather wait. There are a few things I am not happy with, my lights are #1 and #2 is that I really want a new Neptune Apex.

That may be an option, but for another $300 or so I can buy the SB Reeflights. I just can't spend money on anything else until sometime in February at the absolutely earliest.

Hurts... I have had marine aquariums without a break from the age of about 12 (I am 45 right now) and got my first reeftank when I moved out on my own at 22.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: