Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2019, 07:18 PM
Reefer Ratings: (0 (0%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Pls help

I’m in a bit of a bind. My upgrade tank is coming Monday and I plan on keeping my current tank running while the new one cycles, I’m not transferring any sand water or live rock and I’m starting fresh with new saltwater and some established live rock from another trusted system, my problem is that my current tank looks to have a Dino problem and I’m starting to get a film on the surface of my water even with nice agitation so idk how I should go about transferring my livestock and corals over. Will dip kill the Dino? Should I just set up a quarantine for all my live stock instead of keeping my current tank running while the new one cycles?? Definitely in need of some help. Thank you in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk