Manhattan Reefs

Welcome to Manhattan Reefs, the premier website for coral reef aquarium owners in the New York City area.

You are not currently logged in to our site so you may not be able to access all of the wonderful content and features that we offer. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact support.

User Name
Password
   Home Forums Market Chat Stores Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read About MR

Share LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2019, 07:32 PM
Reefer Ratings: (31 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
Queens petland discount closing

just read a few news articles about all if not most of their locations closing. So where do I buy new 75 gallons tanks from now, with free delivery? My local Petco doesn't stock them, and no one else has free delivery. Right now, Petco is selling them for less than $100, but finding them in stock is a different story. Also, Petco doesn't deliver. Ideas for Queens? I'm looking for an all glass standard 75 and a 50 breeder at a reasonable price, Petland had good prices, and the economy of scale for free delivery. I guess they are my gold standard for AGA tank prices.
Old 03-20-2019, 08:49 PM
Dre
Reefer Ratings: (95 (100%)
Friends: (15)
Send a Private Message
https://www.manhattanreefs.com/forum/...nder-dies.html
Old 03-20-2019, 11:51 PM
Reefer Ratings: (31 (100%)
Friends: (5)
Send a Private Message
did the chain close down 100%? how about Pet warehouse out at Carls place, LI, are they also affected? I'm not sure where I can get a new tank from now.
Old 03-21-2019, 09:46 PM
Reefer Ratings: (10 (100%)
Friends: (0)
Send a Private Message
Pets warehouse has 4 or 5 locations and is not affiliated with petland