cejayreef13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
never know I may already have a store or its in the works and will be a lot better and more transparency with quarantine and coral dipping. Can I ask what's your issue with me saving a fellow hobbyist from potentially ruining everything they worked hard to keep stabile and alive. I would want a warning I'm not bashing if I have proof and facts. and I was respectful and didn't publicly bash any store

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
127   0   0
No issue , it?s easy to judge when your not in the position.

First and foremost it?s not the LFS responsibility to QT or Dip it?s the buyers .

Can you guarantee me 100% pest free paracite free corals and fish when you?re getting a
Shipment in every 4/7 days or multiple times a week? Highly doubt it.

Pointblanck no one can guarantee pest free disease free anything .

Why would you point something out that you won?t be able to deliver....

Then insinuate a store has or dosent have . If I say something about you does it make it true?

cejayreef13

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
absolutely not. what do you mean not there responsibility that's like saying Honda can sell a car without checking safety standards I can understand your aspect as well. what do mean point out that I won't be able to deliver. im not looking for a guarantee just a transparent assurance policy per say

Rating - 100%
204   0   0
some stores choose to only aquaculture corals and not just be chop shop coral store like most in ny and jersey

The problem is that the average person only has enough money and only wants to spend based on chop shop prices! Most people dont understand what it takes to really run a clean system and I would think most LFS have issues with that. WWC prices and some of these other exotic vendors that really take the precautions and get you clean corals dont charge you the prices we like.

So the question is, what do the "we" really want. Good prices but take precautions (by dipping and running a QT) or higher prices with less precautions and an easier way around this hobby.

Just my 2 cents but be nice everyone. We are all allowed to have our opinions here without unreasonably bashing anyone. Happy reefing fellas.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: