Joe7cri

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Hey Everyone,

Last night I picked up some corals from another member, and among them were these really bright green candy cane corals. I added them to my tank, and they look amazing, you can see them glowing from across the room, but the only problem is now everything else looks kind of blah next to these things. I really can't believe how much they pop, and I'm running white light along with my blues, so it's not like they are only glowing because I'm at 100% blue. Anyway, I now what some corals that can stand up to these things, so I was hoping to get some suggestions. I have some different zoas, and neon green pavona but they don't come close to the glow of the candy canes. Even my Acans at 100% blue don't pop like this, so as a newer hobbiest, I'm not sure what I should be saving up to buy next. I was originally saving up for some ultra rock anemone before this deal came up, would those be the way to go? All recommendations are appreciated. Thanks!

grsfish

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
In my tank. The candy canes do stick out a lot. Also my utter chaos zoas and jack o lantern lepto you can see from across the room shining and they are both pretty easy to keep and not super expensive

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: