wtf replacement led royal blue diodes

homegrowncichlid

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Been looking on amazon for replacement 3w diodes for my fixture and I found some that are either 445-450nm or 455-460nm. Any ideas of which I would be using to replace my 450nm diodes which have burned out? They both look blue to me, which is the one that corals grow on? A ten pack is only 6 bucks.
https://www.amazon.com/Led-World-Extreme-Royal-445-450nm/dp/B00URFW1QY
Can anyone point me in the right direction?

vio

Rating - 98.9%
270   3   0
Been looking on amazon for replacement 3w diodes for my fixture and I found some that are either 445-450nm or 455-460nm. Any ideas of which I would be using to replace my 450nm diodes which have burned out? They both look blue to me, which is the one that corals grow on? A ten pack is only 6 bucks.
https://www.amazon.com/Led-World-Extreme-Royal-445-450nm/dp/B00URFW1QY
Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Try 445 to 450 nm.
the more you go up........you end up Cyan ( Blue to Green = 505 nm)

homegrowncichlid

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
thanks, also picking up some 120 lenses (for red and green leds) to balance out the colors. This repair of my ocean revive t247 fixtures is going to get another 3 years of life out of them.

vio

Rating - 98.9%
270   3   0
thanks, also picking up some 120 lenses (for red and green leds) to balance out the colors. This repair of my ocean revive t247 fixtures is going to get another 3 years of life out of them.
Lenses , is anther headache , do NOT go what they advertise , 120,90 etc. most have huge destitution , most wont reflex what you inspect, most look same, i order 7 dif. until i got some what i need. Buy few , test it, project the light on one temple , compere , all look the same , but very few do the job.

homegrowncichlid

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
95   0   0
Ah thanks, I did ordered the diodes and lenses. The 120 was to just spread out the odd green and red diodes to prevent the spot light effect which I get from the 90. Doesn't have to be perfect for wider angles.