Tonga Branch Scape

Arnaldo24

Semper Fi
Rating - 100%
568   0   0
Hard to really see it when is full of corals but best scape i had.
Tony im ready for the next1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XclusiveReef

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nice.. the tonga pieces I got were all small. so I did the best I could with what I had. My goal was to get more coral space and I think i accomplished that. I used existing rock scape and added tonga branch on top. rock scape before what too high and limited space to put corals. I will post pics of my finished scape later or tomorrow.

Arnaldo24

Semper Fi
Rating - 100%
568   0   0
Nice.. the tonga pieces I got were all small. so I did the best I could with what I had. My goal was to get more coral space and I think i accomplished that. I used existing rock scape and added tonga branch on top. rock scape before what too high and limited space to put corals. I will post pics of my finished scape later or tomorrow.
The last picture is a huge piece. But we build it out of like 20-30 small pieces. Took long time to drill, cement, and make some adjustments with a power tool. At the end looks like 1 really big piece

dakotakid846

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Tonga branch..

Came in pieces and had to be put back together into larger workable pieces...but I'm happy with it. Tonga branch always makes for an eye catching scape.

Attachments

Last edited:

vio

Rating - 98.9%
270   3   0
Looks very nice.
Only one think......i think is to high , if is low Aquascope you got the ability to run more aggressive water flow whit out bother the corals, in my opinion.

XclusiveReef

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi vio it?s at about 1/2 way up the tank. I just have the power heads lower cause if I put them higher then the power heads draw too many bubbles from surface of the water. I just need a bigger tank :)

ecvernon

Rating - 100%
168   0   0
where are you guys getting Tonga brach rock now? Anyone using Reel reef branches instead? I want to aquascape with branch rock

Featured Sponsors