Tonga Branch Scape

Arnaldo24

Semper Fi
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
572   0   0
Hard to really see it when is full of corals but best scape i had.
Tony im ready for the next1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XclusiveReef

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Nice.. the tonga pieces I got were all small. so I did the best I could with what I had. My goal was to get more coral space and I think i accomplished that. I used existing rock scape and added tonga branch on top. rock scape before what too high and limited space to put corals. I will post pics of my finished scape later or tomorrow.

Arnaldo24

Semper Fi
Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
572   0   0
Nice.. the tonga pieces I got were all small. so I did the best I could with what I had. My goal was to get more coral space and I think i accomplished that. I used existing rock scape and added tonga branch on top. rock scape before what too high and limited space to put corals. I will post pics of my finished scape later or tomorrow.
The last picture is a huge piece. But we build it out of like 20-30 small pieces. Took long time to drill, cement, and make some adjustments with a power tool. At the end looks like 1 really big piece

vio

Rating - 98.9%
270   3   0
Looks very nice.
Only one think......i think is to high , if is low Aquascope you got the ability to run more aggressive water flow whit out bother the corals, in my opinion.

XclusiveReef

Manhattan Reefs
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Hi vio it?s at about 1/2 way up the tank. I just have the power heads lower cause if I put them higher then the power heads draw too many bubbles from surface of the water. I just need a bigger tank :)