Eddie7144

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a small LFS in flushing queens, I dont think alot of people know of this place. Good selection and great service. Thier prices are probably the best in queens. To me it's great for hardware and to be honest it's the best hit or miss store around. Just an example got 2 1/2 head aussie gold torch for $175, a full color 1 inch encrusted PC rainbow for 20 bucks. ,put this LFS on your list and when you're making the rounds check them out you may just score big time.

Koyfam16

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Is this the store in the basement? I used to go here when I lived close to Flushing. That was over 5 years ago but I do remember the staff being really nice and then having a good selection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eddie7144

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it's in the basement, I think it's a good store to have on your list. Their selection is average which means good. And you never know when he has something amazing, whether its fish or coral. Its hit or miss, but when you hit it's a major score

thedragoneel

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Northern Blvd is littered with fish stores. KHC another basement dweller is great to haggle with. Kissena will also allow you to haggle. Kissena has two tanks of corals, truly hit or miss. But the owner is a good guy. How much for fish? $50. I?ll give you $30. Sold. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: