PRESTIGE REEFS

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
looking to purchase a good camera that takes good PICS of FISH n CORAL to upload

Need EASY upload to computer

Don't need to spend a fortune...

PHONES ???

I have a IPHONE and it sucks

Thanks

A4edwin

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Nikon d3500 entry level DSLR or d5600 next up. With a Tamron 90mm f2.8 macro or Nikkor 60mm f2.8 lens. The 3500 has Bluetooth and the 5600 has WiFi built in and Bluetooth so the pics can load right to your phone. I recommend Nikon because that?s what I like and I?ve had several nikons. I?m no pro I just have kids and I like taking pics of Them. I own a D7100 now eventually I want to step up again. Take a trip to bh photo on 34th st. They have just about every camera and lens in stock. So you can try them out to see what you like.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I have a Nikon D3200 that the auto focus is not working but works fine on Manual and not sure if something that could just be fixed at a camera repair shop it just started to happen and when I put the telephoto lens on still worked fine so could just be the lens or lens contact. Anyway I will let it go cheap. $200

I just upgraded to the D750

Rating - 100%
80   0   0
I have a Nikon D3200 that the auto focus is not working but works fine on Manual and not sure if something that could just be fixed at a camera repair shop it just started to happen and when I put the telephoto lens on still worked fine so could just be the lens or lens contact. Anyway I will let it go cheap. $200

I just upgraded to the D750

That should be an easy fix!!! I could look at it.

I like the Sony mirrorless cameras

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Canon Rebel and second the Tamron 90mm lens. It will be all you need to take great pics. An equivalent Nikon model works too.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Buy the camera body only and then a used Tamron 90mm lens. There are lot of people that sell great condition lenses at less than half the price of new.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: