Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
You can try to add a T5 retrofit with at least 2 T5 bulbs and see how you like it.

You are welcome to come take a look at mine if you are ever near Elizabeth, NJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ziggy

PADI Instructor
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
You can try to add a T5 retrofit with at least 2 T5 bulbs and see how you like it.

maybe you can point me in right direction?
I am running 250g with 4 x 30 pro gen at 65% intensity.

I would like to stop by one day over the weekend if you are available.
How bright you keep your tank?

Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
maybe you can point me in right direction?
I am running 250g with 4 x 30 pro gen at 65% intensity.

I would like to stop by one day over the weekend if you are available.
How bright you keep your tank?

Right now they are at 53% max intensity but I’m bringing them up to around 60 - 65% depending on how the corals reacts to it.

Let me know when you want to swing by on a weekend.

STRIPERVIPER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.8%
161   2   0
AB+ here. I run two tanks with radions. My home tank I run a combo of radions and t5. I run the AB+ program coupled with 4x T5 (2 blue plus 2 coral plus) my tank at work I simply run the AB+. I can send u my settings from this tank. I run blue only for 2 hours before the AB+ kicks in and turns off as a Sun-up/Sun-down on both tanks. What are u using to run your light program? I use my apex with a WXM. I have had great results with the AB+ program. Obviously during the 8 hours of AB+ I run on both tanks it’s not the most visually appealing but I’m willing to sacrifice the beauty for the results.

Ziggy

PADI Instructor
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
AB+ here. I run two tanks with radions. My home tank I run a combo of radions and t5. I run the AB+ program coupled with 4x T5 (2 blue plus 2 coral plus) my tank at work I simply run the AB+. I can send u my settings from this tank. I run blue only for 2 hours before the AB+ kicks in and turns off as a Sun-up/Sun-down on both tanks. What are u using to run your light program? I use my apex with a WXM. I have had great results with the AB+ program. Obviously during the 8 hours of AB+ I run on both tanks it’s not the most visually appealing but I’m willing to sacrifice the beauty for the results.
So far I like 16k with a little less green and red.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: