knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
Are they a joke?...Need to vent a little.
I need help setting this up which their website's Start Up guide links absolutely sucks.
I created a ticket for support help and have to wait hours for a response via email for one step (what color are my lights on the units?).

I call them, and they tell me to wait for an email reply from the ticket.
Really? You can't tell me what to do next?
And so I'm still waiting....blah blah blah...

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
I wish it was easy as those youtube vids. My problem is that I can't locate the unit to link it.

The last email from support request a phone session...BUT for next week?!?

Maybe I'm using PC and not IOs...I dont know.

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
Apex at it again...can connect to the damn thing. Everythign has been fine for months...then it started flashing different colors today...Fusion says it hasn't connected for at least 24hrs...pos

FMF0331

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
199   0   0
Everything with Apex Neptune Fusion is a freaking issue. Been having multiple issues with this company . Just answer the phone and guide us through - i once had a connectivity problem, called them up with a simple question. Their reply was ... you need to open a ticket, we will respond within 24 hrs. I already have you on the phone , you can't just tell me now ?
Apex, get off your high horse

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Quicker and easier than the local website for me.
If you need remote control I understand. Otherwise they are the same. (left is local, right is fusion)

Attachments

• Capture_apex.JPG
    Capture_apex.JPG
    206.8 KB · Views: 46
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Apex at it again...can connect to the damn thing. Everythign has been fine for months...then it started flashing different colors today...Fusion says it hasn't connected for at least 24hrs...pos
This happens to me From time to time. Get a pin n press the reset button once for a second or 2. ( no longer then that). That will reset the wifi connection
Works for me!! Gd luck

Caseyoidae

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pin in the back works for me too. Sometimes I have to log onto apex instead of my WiFi and then type apex.local into the search bar.

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
I basically tried every thing (thanks for the help)...now at times it's rapidly flashing blue.

Looks like they are going to send me another one while they check out the one I'm sending back.

Jazeel55

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I had the same problem a few weeks ago. Just re-set it up like it’s new. Neptune help was useless. So set it up from the beginning steps that worked for me. GL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knugenx

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
308   0   0
Just a follow-up, after several weeks I received a new base unit via Neptune's cross-shipping.

Some how they couldn't figure out the problem. So they gave me two options.
#1 - Send it to them to evaluate the unit. If they deem it faulty on their part, they will replace it (under warranty).
#2 - Do a cross-ship method. (They send me a new one, as I send back the old unit. I also had to leave a $200 deposit.) If they deem it faulty on their part, they will replace refund the deposit and I keep the replacement unit.

I chose option 2, and got my deposit refund back just yesterday.

Kind of a pain to redo the programming, but I'm glad the unit whacked out during warranty. I don't think I will throw out that kind of money to get a new one.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: