Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well, looks like I am going to have to move our 120g twice since our new home won’t be ready when we close on the sale of our current home at the end of December.

First, should I just hire professionals since it’s now winter and I really don’t want to lose livestock?

The second move won’t be so bad since I can leave the tank running and potentially have a new set up up and running and ready for a transfer of livestock vs break down and set up like the first move.

Anyone have recommendations for tank movers that will come up to Orange County? Would love to get a quote to save time and money in the long run.

Timbo

Got Reef?
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Thanks for the recommendations. Waiting to see what the date will be for the move and will reach out to those recommended to weigh options.

On a side note, installing 20kW generac generator to back up the entire house which makes me feel so much better.....mostly for the fish/coral.

Still weighing an upgrade to 180g or 220g in the new house. Being able to plumb to the basement for sump/water station is going to make things so much easier/cleaner/quieter.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: